Quality Assurance Policy Statement
Meeting the quality requirements of our clients is a primary obligation of idec solutions Pty Ltd. idec Solutions will be renowned for our quality, cost effectiveness, innovative approach and professional manner. Our commitment to and capability in quality management is achieved by:
- Complying with statutory obligations, standards and codes of practice relevant to quality management.
- Establishing, monitoring and auditing quality management systems and programs that are consistent with the requirements of ISO 9001-2008.
- Providing sufficient and suitable resources to implement and maintain these quality systems.
- Improving the level of personnel skill and efficiency and motivating via team work within the organisation, and continuous and systematic training at all levels.
- Establishing and reviewing performance measures and taking action to improve performance.
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of consultants, subcontractors and suppliers and implementing effective communication with them on quality and non-conformance issues.
- Responding in a timely and constructive manner to client quality issues ensuring appropriate remedial action is taken if and when required.
- Providing products and services of the highest possible quality with regard to all legal and moral requirements and utilizing production systems based on the latest technology.
- Nurture and promote a culture of timely delivery of all projects within the organisation.
This policy will be implemented through the continuous improvement of the company’s Quality Management System (QMS). It is the responsibility and objective of all employees to assist in the establishment and maintenance of idec solutions’ good reputation and to comply with requirements of this policy to improve idec solutions’ products and the company’s Quality Management System.
Glenn Gibson Chief Executive Office (revised every two years - last revised 12/08/2012)